[OSM-talk] Is it me?

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:39:20 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Gregory Williams <
gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

It appears that the <div id="left"> is covering the entire page, stealing
click events from everything else.

If I use IE WebDeveloper v2 to delete the donate and CC button, everything
works fine.

It looks like IE is putting the two buttons centered on the page instead of
directly under the grey left_menu box like Firefox does. This causes the
left_menu div to extend over the form elements and the whole page.