[OSM-talk] "News blog" link - to blogs.openstreetmap.org?
ojwlists at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:48:25 GMT 2009
and how come sidebars on the map can be opened by:
* clicking on one of the "external links" (map key)
* selecting a map layer (data viewer)
* selecting a tab (export)
* submitting a form (search)
it seems we like to give people a nice surprise when they use certain
UI elements, different to what they're expecting, given that:
* all the other hyperlinks go to a different webpage
* selecting any of the other map layers changes the map layer
* selecting any of the other tabs changes the tab being displayed
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
> OJ W wrote:
>> p.s. how come the OSM front page doesn't contain a link to the
>> foundation website?
> Hysterical Raisins.
> Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
More information about the talk