[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Marketplace

Aun Johnsen (via Webmail) skippern at gimnechiske.org
Tue Feb 17 20:19:17 GMT 2009

Hi

I have written a proposal for Marketplace, a regulated area outdoor (or
indoor) for trade of various commodities. I have used a couple of days in
Draft, but have decided to push the proposal forward to RFC, and if there
are few suggestions to improvements I will open it for vote in a couple of
weeks.

The proposal is found on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Marketplace

I am on purpose omitting any subtags, as these have little to do with the
marketplace tag itself. Many subkeys can be used to describe a marketplace,
but I feel introducing them might result in long arguments, and long delays
before this tag can be approved.

--
Brgds
Aun Johnsen