[OSM-talk] Parcel Data in OSM?

Ian Dees ian.dees at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 00:11:35 GMT 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Christopher Schmidt <
crschmidt at metacarta.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Many city governments in Massachusetts publish their parcel (lot) data
> for free reuse, either individually or through MassGIS.

In my quest to find free data to import in the US, I discovered that parcel
data is almost universally available for free for almost every local
jurisdiction I checked (released for tax purposes). Point is that this could
potentially be a *lot* of data. It certainly would be very interesting to
see, though!