[OSM-talk] Openstreetbugs source code

Christoph Böhme christoph at b3e.net
Wed Feb 18 22:46:34 GMT 2009

Hi,

I recently integrated openstreetbugs in the mappa-mercia website. Since
this received some interest I extracted the osb code from the site and
made it available for download on http://www.b3e.net/openstreetbugs.html

The archive contains a modified version of Xavier's osb javascript
code, some documentation, and four python scripts which implement a
simple osb server-side. With the code from the archive it is possible
to deploy a complete osb setup.

The server-side scripts were mostly developed for testing my modified
version. They probably need some love and intensive testing before using
them on a public website.

All code is made available under GPLv3. I have emailed with Xavier and
he is fine with this.

	Christpoh