[OSM-talk] unable to find webkit-image.h in compiling webkit

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Feb 20 01:31:52 GMT 2009

hi,

was trying to get WMS plugin to work in JOSM and compile webkit-image.cpp. I
am getting this error:

[root at xlquest gpa]# g++ -I /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.4.3/include/Qt  webkit-
image.cpp -o webkit-image -lQtCore -lQtWebKit -lQtGui -s -O2
webkit-image.cpp:62:142: error: webkit-image.h: No such file or directory

where do I find webkit-image.h?
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves