[OSM-talk] (Accidental?) vandalism on Isle of Wight

David Ebling dave_ebling at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 11:52:27 GMT 2009

I just spotted this on the Isle of Wight:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.6987&lon=-1.3484&zoom=14&layers=0B00FTF

It looks like an extra road added, but it could be an existing way has been damaged, as it appears to be marked as a tertiary road. I can't access the history/data/edit features from my computer at work, does anyone fancy taking a look and fix it and/or messaging the user concerned, and maybe point them to the "play" function in Potlatch, assuming the edits were done with Potlatch?

Thanks,

Dave