[OSM-talk] Bother

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue Feb 24 15:41:11 GMT 2009

I just deleted a way when I was trying to delete a node (using Potlatch). I tried the undo button but undid the addition of a postbox node rather than the deletion of the way. How can I find the way to get it back?

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.505937&lon=-0.026913&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF

It was an outer circle tagged as highway=cycleway and the node I was trying to delete was 95956796 because that section of road should be tagged as layer=-1 (if it exists at all - I was on layer=0 earlier today and didn't realise it existed), but it was joined to the layer=0 cycleway. The missing cycleway was also part of the ncn1 relation.

Thanks.

Yours rather embarrassed,

Ed