[OSM-talk] JOSM shortcuts/macro for Gaza editing

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Feb 25 13:53:02 GMT 2009

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 1:14 PM, LeedsTracker
> <leedstracker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm just starting to add data from the Yahoo imagery using JOSM, and
> wondered if there's something that will save me a bit of
> time/frustration.

To be clear, If anyone is adding data to Gaza then they should be
using the new 2 meter resolution post-conflict data that we purchased
from Digital Globe recently.

Access to the data has be restricted due to the licence terms (ie not
freely available on the web) but it is available to any OSM
contributor who asks Simone and can be used with JOSM. Details on the
wiki page. Ask Simone here:-
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Simone

To be clear, we are allowed to derive mapping from it legally.

Regards,

Peter