[OSM-talk] OSM 3D, featured image

Raphaël Jacquot sxpert at sxpert.org
Sat Feb 28 04:08:30 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:45:42PM +0000, OJ W wrote:
> Hi, this program has been suggested as a featured image:
>
> http://www.geographie.uni-bonn.de/karto/osm-3d/screenshots.en.htm
>
> but I can't decide which picture is best. can anyone help?

the thing looks nice, however the license sucks balls :

"All software that is provided through our services is property of the University of Bonn and is not allowed to be copied, analysed (every kind of hacking, decompiling, reverse engineering), distributed or built into other systems without explicit approval. By software we mean all programs that can be downloaded from our server and that is needed for the use of our services, as well as all server programs which are installed on our servers and which are providing data and services to use. If you wish to use screenshots in publicatons, journals, press releases, news letters, blogs or similar please refer to our project web site www.osm-3d.org. "