[OSM-talk] OSM 3D, featured image

MP singularita at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 09:44:46 GMT 2009

Nice images, but I found no software for generating the data (I'd like
to see another country in that way), so usability is somewhat limited.

But it could be nice image of what can be done, so I think we should
get one nice image from them to featured images. Maybe it'll inspire
someone to produce similar tool, but an opensource one.

Martin