[OSM-talk] http://openstreetmap.org not working?

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Sat Jan 3 20:52:09 GMT 2009

As you've probably noticed, it doesn't work at the moment: 500 - Internal
Server Error
And neither do other sites like openstreetbugs or OSM wiki pages which
include OSM maps.

My subjective impression: in the last couple of days both
www.openstreetmap.org and wiki.openstreetmap.org  have been quite unstable
(kind of "hanging", bad response times not experienced before, error
messages from the OSM reverse proxy, etc.)

Karl