[OSM-talk] OpenStreetBugs - open or not?

Patrick Kilian osm at petschge.de
Wed Jan 7 08:58:24 GMT 2009

Hi,

>> I think its worth beeing included on the main page - Probably it would
>> be a good idea to make it more open, put the code into svn, make the
>> database schemas visible so that we do not depend on a single person.
>
> Has there been any development on this or is OSB still just as closed?
AFAIK it is still as closed as before, but my mobile map at
http://www.petschge.de/projekte/mobilemap/ interfaces with it. I just
looked at the javascript code and some packet dump of traffic between
browser and OSb server. Turned out that the format of the requests if
pretty much straight forward.

Patrick "Petschge" Kilian