[OSM-talk] Setting up a talk-transit list - progress update

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Jan 8 09:45:52 GMT 2009

I have been emailing the people who I understood were able to set up
new mailing lists since the 18th Dec without success (copy sent on the
3rd Jan with no response). Could someone 'on the inside' please see if
they can get something to happen? I had assumed that we would have our
list within 24 hours of asking but was obviously wrong on that.

One reason (along with many others) is that we need this list so help
get the NaPTAN data imported (http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2008-December/003381.html
) and I am reluctant to start that process on talk (because it is so
busy) or talk-gb (because there are tagging conversation to have which
are international in scope).

Many thanks,

Peter