[OSM-talk] Setting up a talk-transit list - progress update

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Jan 8 10:39:13 GMT 2009

On 8 Jan 2009, at 10:11, Tom Hughes wrote:

> Peter Miller wrote:
>
>> I have been emailing the people who I understood were able to set
>> up  new mailing lists since the 18th Dec without success (copy sent
>> on the  3rd Jan with no response). Could someone 'on the inside'
>> please see if  they can get something to happen? I had assumed that
>> we would have our  list within 24 hours of asking but was obviously
>> wrong on that.
>
> Well it might help if we knew who you had been emailing... Then at
> least we might know if you've been trying to reach the right person...
>
> For the record, the person you want is Mike Collinson.

I didn't particularly want to drop anyone in it by name, but yes it
was Mike I emailed. I don't know why I am not getting anywhere but I
do believe that the first email got through. Please can someone on the
inside see if politics is getting in the way or whatever - I have done
everything I can and am not going to put more effort into it at this
point.

Thanks,

Peter