[OSM-talk] Setting up a talk-transit list - progress update

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Jan 8 13:41:12 GMT 2009

On 8 Jan 2009, at 10:44, Tom Hughes wrote:

> Peter Miller wrote:
>
>> I didn't particularly want to drop anyone in it by name, but yes
>> it  was Mike I emailed. I don't know why I am not getting anywhere
>> but I  do believe that the first email got through. Please can
>> someone on the  inside see if politics is getting in the way or
>> whatever - I have done  everything I can and am not going to put
>> more effort into it at this  point.
>
> I can't see any reason why there should be any politics involved. I
> imagine there is a far more mundane explanation.
>
> I've created it now anyway.

Thanks Tom.  However, can you also add a description as follows:
"Public transport/transit related discussions including bus/rail/tram/
ferry/paratransit/share taxis etc"

And then of course....

If anyone is interested in any of the above topics then please
subscribe and lets get on with it.

Regards,

Peter