[OSM-talk] Potlatch again

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Sun Jan 11 23:55:48 GMT 2009

Gert Gremmen wrote:
> POTLATCH NEEDS IMPROVEMENT

Yeah, well spotted, genius. Where's your fucking patch?

Meanwhile - oh look, what's that on my screen? Fuck me if it isn't the
fucking Potlatch source. Maybe I'm improving the fucking thing.

http://www.systemeD.net/osm/screenshot.png

Maybe a fucking trac ticket would be more constructive in identifying what
to do next once this particular bit of improvement is done. But no, it's
more fun to use the mailing list to prove how l337 you are, right?

Richard