[OSM-talk] [tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse=conservation

Tim Berners-Lee timbl at w3.org
Tue Jan 13 15:30:53 GMT 2009

Peter,

Yes, my first post.  But just me as a map and outdoors enthusiast.
Not representing W3C.
No subtext to my post.  Just asking for  tag.

(Now landuse=conservation is in mapnik and osmarender, I am more
confident we are making progress on this, and will be able to motivate
people to maintain maps of conservation land.)

That said, I'm happy to separately talk mapping the OSM to the
semantic web, OSM and W3C in  in a subject line.

Tim