[OSM-talk] Tag proposal - leisure=bird_hide

LeedsTracker leedstracker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 17:45:37 GMT 2009

2009/1/13 Erik Johansson <emj at kth.se>:
> If it's a bird_hide then tag it as such, if a wildlife_hide the tag it
> as such, they can coexists. Now I would like to go PETA on you and
> suggest leisure=arson for the hunting hides.. :-)
>
> Related: http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=13739
>
> PS I'm not with PETA in anyway. Really.

Thanks for the pointer Erik. I wasn't really aware of the forum.

I replied there and added a summary here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/bird_hide

Some kids have done leisure=arson at my local hides, so the
replacements are now building=steel_shipping_container which should
slow them down!

cheers,
LT