[OSM-talk] Language rendering query

ビカス ヤダワ (vikas yadav) mevikas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 04:22:51 GMT 2009

Hi,

I had two queries:
1) New Delhi text is not visible on low zooms (like 8) and is only seem even
after other smaller cities are shown. Please suggest how to fix it. (I had
put the same question on other thread a while back with no response. :(
2) Need to know how to show hindi translations on north indian cities when
they are rendered. I had put up a half dozen city name:hi just yesterday.
what else should be done so that mapnik/tah start rendering the translations
in the language? (Just like shown in Sri Lanka/China/etc)

Expective a response.
Thank you,
Vikas