[OSM-talk] Walking Routes - wiki needs some work?

Someoneelse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Mon Jan 19 15:28:22 GMT 2009

If it would help to tie the Cleveland Way relation together I can offer
a series of 300m-separated waypoints in OSGB format for the section
between Helmsley (actually from the spur at the bottom of White Horse
Bank) and Guisborough.  No tracklog though - it is from an old GPS with
no data cable.  Also something similar for the bottom end of the Pennine
Way (as far North as Littleborough).

One question though:  Is there a limit on the total number of ways in
one relation and is it possible that the Pennine Bridleway (which is
lots of higgledy-piggledy bits of bridleway joined together) might
exceed it?

Some more local (UK Derby/Notts) stuff I'll updated "Other named paths
and trails", although I guess that that will need to be split out to
another page if it gets too large.