[OSM-talk] National french cadastre WMS opened to OSM

Steven Le Roux steven at le-roux.info
Tue Jan 20 01:14:27 GMT 2009

In adequation, I'm proud too to announe that my french city : Brest
area, offer vectorals datas.

Here is a preview : http://galerie.le-roux.info/main.php?g2_itemId=5378

If you click for the larger version, you'll see the great thickness of
buildings vectors.
These datas contain street name, parkings, bus stops, and all other
all public datas....(stadium, housenumbers,...)

France is moving on for free datas... better late than never.

Pieren will now largely diffuse his JOSM plugin for cadastre, and the
work will be easier and quicker.

It's not finished :)