[OSM-talk] data inconsistence?

Dirk-Lüder Kreie osm-list at deelkar.net
Fri Jan 23 10:21:57 GMT 2009

Roman Neumüller schrieb:
>> Edit the way slightly in potlatch, it'll save the correct version to
>> the database.
>> This inconsistency sometimes occurs when the server is under high load
>> due to the lack of transactions in the current API.
>> This should be fixed in API0.6
>
> What I really do not understand is that the data is still different now
> more than
> 12 hours later! :puzzle: Does it have to do with being member of a
> relation?

No. If the data is still different in the 2 editors, go back to
potlatch, use the live edit mode and make a minor modification to both
Carriageways, and deselect, wait a while before you close potlatch/the
browser. Then try again in JOSM.

If it's just not showing up on the map, you have to wait for a re-render
to happen.

--

Dirk-Lüder "Deelkar" Kreie
Bremen - 53.0952°N 8.8652°E