[OSM-talk] Can not remove a way from a relation

Erik Lundin erik.lundin at aol.se
Tue Jan 27 21:59:04 GMT 2009

Shaun McDonald skrev:
> There could be another way that has been deleted, or there is a node
> that is reference by a way that is missing.
>
> Does your script look at those?

Yes, it does. I tested to remove a couple of ways and nodes, and the
script detected all faulty references. The script is attached to this
mail. It's not fancy (ie. it has no xml parsing), but I think it's
working. You just have to run it on a file containing the osm data of a
relation and related ways and nodes. To achieve this, select to download
incomplete members in the relation editor of JOSM.

Erik