[OSM-talk] Error in Google-Maps

Jürgen Reimann juergen.reimann at gmx.de
Wed Jan 28 14:15:11 GMT 2009

Hello, please don't shoot me if I'm absolutely wrong at this place. I
want to ask what is to be done if a strange error in Google-Maps
appears.
This map (like OSM) should also be free of strange mistakes. Does
anybody know, who (in person) is responsible for the information
provided by Google-Maps. (I think even OSM is not absolutely correct in
this area - I have to check it this weekend).
Please have a look at this area and you know what I mean:
http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=17
<http://sautter.com/map/?zoom=17&lat=51.12995&lon=6.46463&layers=B000TFF
F> &lat=51.12995&lon=6.46463&layers=B000TFFF
Thank you, Jürgen Reimann.