[OSM-talk] Error in Google-Maps

Jürgen Reimann juergen.reimann at gmx.de
Wed Jan 28 16:18:14 GMT 2009

That's really ridiculous - the same situation appeared while I was
mapping Sousse/Tunisia - the complete Google-information looked like:
Let's draw something that looks like some streets that meet in one point
(hopefully the center of a city) but there's no time to care for
reality. Strange!
Regards, Jürgen.