[OSM-talk] gosmore, osmtracker... lack of documentation

Peter Vitt peter at dotnetphen.com
Wed Jan 28 19:33:35 GMT 2009

Tanveer Singh schrieb:
> Are there some good userguides out there to these software.
> For example I want to know how to use a downloaded osm file in
> osmtracker, but can't find a way how to.

Well, the feature to show osm-data in osmtracker has just today been
integrated. Also you are right and osmtracker is lacking documentation.
Perhaps we (where "we" is "the more or less active developers of
osmtracker") should take the documentation onto the list of requested
features :)

Greets, Peter