[OSM-talk] West African mangrove forests and PGS coastlines

Roman Neumüller r.neumuller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:32:35 GMT 2009

I noticed the same issue on South America's eastcoast and large river
mounds too...
I think there's no easy solution because the color of mangrove forests and
the sea
are too near to one another...
Using josm's lakewalker to trace sea/island there' s a
"maximum gray value to count as water" one can play with...

Roman