[OSM-talk] upload error using bulk_upload.py

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 02:28:31 BST 2009

After a bit of sleep, I was able to do it with the
http://www.openstreetmap.pl/balrog/bulkupload/ utilities.
The data was not uploaded because it has a way with 4000 ++ nodes.
The upload.py reported this "error" so I was able to edit the data in
JOSM.
Personally, I prefer to upload everything via JOSM because it updates
the OSM file to include the assigned node/way ID.

--
cheers,
maning