[OSM-talk] Second Grand State Of the Map Poetry Competition!!

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Fri Jul 3 18:14:22 BST 2009

El Viernes, 3 de Julio de 2009, SteveC escribió:
> As you can clearly see, Exhibit 1 "Original Work"
>
> Maps maps map map maps
> Maps maps map map maps
> map map map maps
> map map map maps
> Maps maps map map maps
>
> is a direct parent of Exhibit 2 "Cheap Infringement"
>
> Maps maps
> maps maps maps maps
> maps!
>
> You have merely taken the first 7 words of Original Work and subtly
> rearranged them in to you Cheap Infringement. I'm sure we can agree on
> this point.

You obviously cannot appreciate that the artistic effort of deconstructing the
paradigmatical essence of the rhyme and its ulterior arrangement into a more
subtle poetical vector challenges and reflects the contradicting hegemony of
the nature of digital map ownership for the casual reader.

I also find insulting that you consider my work to be a cheap copy of yours,
and I therefore demand prompt payment of 1 (one) beer* in concept of moral
damages in order to settle the issue.

* - Beer type, amount, place and time to be decided by author of Original Work

:-)