[OSM-talk] Mapping Photos

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Sun Jul 5 15:50:18 BST 2009

On 5 Jul 2009, at 15:31, OJ W wrote:

> do you need georeferencing to be embedded in the image when we give
> them to you (if so what format), or can that be done later by
> uploading GPX traces to our openstreetview account?

I forgot to say, if you are able to georeference your images then
please do so, I've got exif reading in place already but
georeferencing based on GPX files or OSM logs will take a bit longer
(and potentially be dependant on the new OAuth code). If you can't
georeference your photos then I would still like them but the ones
that are already done will be useful sooner.

John