[OSM-talk] [Talk-ca] TheTom: Roads in Alberta, script gone wild?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:11:07 BST 2009

It looks like an attempt at making a relation for the highway.
Which it probably should be. Should it?  As i recall there was a
recommendation for people not to be joining up the ways, just for the sake
of joining them.  But it never got materialized to the geobase2osm wiki page
instructions.
It's only the road name and the reference that should be part of that
relation, as the physical road changes all along the #3 / #41

Check out Medicine Hat.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.0311&lon=-110.6412&zoom=14&layers=B000FTF
It renders all as little pieces of of the highway...
... BTW, im sure someone would fix that when they are physically in the
area.
I was just checking the GPS traces, and it looks like know one traced over
my trail cycling yet.

Cheers,
Sam

Twitter: @Acrosscanada