[OSM-talk] Error loading data with osm2pgsql

trossachs johnsmithweb at sky.com
Sun Jul 12 13:59:09 BST 2009

Thanks for your help Jon.
Yes, I'm using Windows and as you can tell, I'm a newbie at this map stuff.
I've managed to get Postgres installed with PostGIS extensions and I've got
GeoServer set up as well.

I tried downloading the osm2pgsql from the link you gave me and it appears
to download a 1.7Mb file but when I try to unzip it, the unzip software
tells me the file is empty.