[OSM-talk] Potlatch 1.1

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:10:18 BST 2009

Apols for pre-empting announcement (I would rather have been en route to
Amsterdam, but alas...)

One suggestion would be the ability to memorise the last relation you've
added something to (maybe "Memory" as a third button on the add-to screen),
and a single keystroke method of adding another way or node to the
memorised relation. Maybe even just ctrl-clicking on the way/node.

This could be a bit more general by allowing the option of memorising a
specific tag that you're applying (eg maxspeed=20mph), probably with a
keystroke, and allowing that to be applied in a single keystroke to further
ways/nodes.

Richard