[OSM-talk] How to get my blog included into the planet (blogs.openstreetmap.org)?

sb-listen at gmx-topmail.de sb-listen at gmx-topmail.de
Sat Jul 18 17:02:14 BST 2009

Hi,

I'm an openstreetmap user (SB79) and I write about openstreetmap on my blog regularly. I would love to see my blog

 http://osmbonnblog.blogspot.com/

included into the openstreetmap planet (blogs.openstreetmap.org).

Frederik Ramm and Peter Doerrie told me, that Shaun McDonald would be the right person to contact. However, having sent two emails during the last weeks and getting no response nor bounce message, I would love to learn by other openstreetmap contributors and blog authors, how they got their blog included into the planet.

Best,
Stephan