[OSM-talk] Potlatch 1.1

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:24:54 BST 2009

Having tried it a bit more, shift-click on the relation button appears to
copy the relations on the previously selected way to the current one (ie a
version of the R shortcut, but for relations only). This produces some
undesirable effects, especially when you've got umpteen relations that you
don't want to copy (eg a restriction). It needs documenting.

The ability to copy & paste a single tag (including a relation tag) may
prove to be more useful.

Richard