[OSM-talk] Problem With Trails

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:48:52 BST 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Andrew Ayre<andy at britishideas.com> wrote:
> I have uploaded two sets of trails on two different days. The first set
> have rendered, but the second set hasn't. I'm stumped as to why.
>
> I'll give examples of a single trail from each set.
>
> This one works:
>
>   http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/37637417

Couple of things - your "uuid" isn't actually unique per-object, so
you could probably call it an "upload_id" or similar. Both that and
the attribution would be better off on the changeset, not every single
uploaded way, since as soon as anyone tweaks the trails (adding more
squiggles and whatnot) neither of them are appropriate any longer
(they only have context on the specific version you uploaded).

Cheers,
Andy