[OSM-talk] Same physical road, diff maxspeed.

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 06:39:03 BST 2009

A section of the Bruce highway just north of Gympie has 2 different speed limits depending what direction you are traveling.

While I guess this could be solved as 2 single lanes is there a more elegant solution?

http://osm.org/go/ueTQy4AfL-

When going south you hit an 80 sign 300-500m before the school signs, however when going north you hit a 90 sign as you leave the school zone, I'm pretty sure I've come across other dual speed zones on the same piece of road depending on the direction of travel, but they're rare.