[OSM-talk] Same physical road, diff maxspeed.

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:15:34 BST 2009

Yeah, you're right - this is more what I was thinking of seeing, but
the relationship is the one that came up when I searched.  I don't
understand the wiki search results sometimes.  Try this page.  I think
the one I listed earlier is not the best option.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Scope_for_access_tags

Also - oops - my bad.  This *is* the talk list.

Stephen