[OSM-talk] Problem With Relations

Karl Guggisberg karl.guggisberg at guggis.ch
Sat Jul 25 19:55:03 BST 2009

> Is this the expected behaviour? Is there a problem perhaps with that
particular way?
I think it isn't. I today applied the patch from the provider of the sort
feature, but sorting of relations is still
under development.
We had tickets about *adding* members because of sorting, see
  http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/3047

*Removing* members is not what I'd expect sorting to do, either. Could you
file a trac ticket on
  http://josm.openstreetmap.org
?

Regards