[OSM-talk] A possible way to promote OSM

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Mon Jul 27 14:29:14 BST 2009

Hi,

Simone Cortesi wrote:
> Who is in the working group? And what are they doing? I could not find
> any information about this

It is a new style of working group. OSM never had physical working
groups (PWG); ours were always remote working groups (RWG) where people
would ususally work by e-mail or telephone. We're now experimenting with
the totally virtual working group (VWG, some people say the V stands for
vapour but don't listen to them). These working groups are highly
flexible and can be convened and dissolved quickly.

Bye
Frederik