[OSM-talk] Old GPS data

Yann Coupin yann at coupin.net
Tue Jul 28 12:20:55 BST 2009

Also, and I've already posted here about that a while ago, it would
really help if hdop, and eventually vdop, wasn't lost in the
anonymization process. This is an important data when tracing, but
unless you know who published the track and you can download the
source, you don't have access to that information which is really a
pity.
And even if it implies a downtime while the database schema is
upgraded, it would really be worth it.

Yann