[OSM-talk] is_in and similar tags

John Smith delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 14:54:50 BST 2009

Perhaps the more appropriate question would be what are appropriate tag keys that could be used in combination with the tag place=*?

So far all I can come up with is name and possibly source. I'm primarily only looking at aussie data so I may have over looked things.

is_in seems to have already moved to boundary information, as well as post codes, population information and so forth should be shifted to the admin boundaries as well if they haven't already.