[OSM-talk] OSM 5th Anniversary

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Tue Jul 28 23:15:10 BST 2009

All

It's been nearly five whole years since I initially set OSM up. It
makes me pause for thought, it's a long time in some ways. Not so much
in others.

	localhost:~ steve$ whois openstreetmap.org | grep 2004
	Created On:09-Aug-2004 18:47:25 UTC

August 9th conveniently lands on a Sunday this year however it seems
best all round to combine a anniversary party with the OSMF AGM on the
22nd[0]. This has already been alluded to on the anniversary wiki
page[1].

So, please help organise an awesome bash following the AGM both in
London and worldwide in your area by discussing here and on the wiki
page.

Personally, I'm hoping for map cakes. Nom.

Yours &c.

Steve

[0] - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM09
[1] - http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetMap_5th_Anniversary_Birthday_party