[OSM-talk] Tagging Love Hotels ("Brazilian Motels")

Arlindo Pereira nighto at nighto.net
Wed Jul 29 18:14:29 BST 2009

Always on short time basis (1-4h) and always with the "love" factor...
perhaps the portuguese Wikipedia article translated to english [2] would
help on clarifying that.

2:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpt.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMotel

Cheers,

--
Arlindo Saraiva Pereira Jr.

Bacharelando em Sistemas de Informação - UNIRIO - uniriotec.br
Consultor de Software Livre da Uniriotec Consultoria - uniriotec.com

Acadêmico: arlindo.pereira at uniriotec.br
Profissional: arlindo.pereira at uniriotec.com
Geral: contato at arlindopereira.com
Tel.: +5521 92504072