[OSM-talk] Best-practice-idea traffic_sign

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Jul 30 01:04:49 BST 2009

Hi,

Pieren wrote:
> Today I saw for the first time on the area I'm contributing a tag
> called traffic_sign=city_limit. Then I went on the map features and
> discovered it. Huh, why not...

Exactly.

I haven't been involved in the discussion, I don't use it myself, and I
find it strange to talk about a "best-practice idea" (because best
practice comes from practice, not from ideas). Nevertheless, if there
are people who think this is good and works for them - let them use it.

> So, any comments about this Best-practice-idea process?

I don't think there is such a process. It's just a bunch of people who
thought this was a good idea.

Bye
Frederik