[OSM-talk] Google StreetView From Bikes

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 22:29:21 BST 2009

2009/7/30 Lester Caine <lester at lsces.co.uk>:
> Simply filming and saying 'we will remove pictures if you want' is just
> arrogance that should not be condoned.

What's wrong with it?  Where's the exact line dividing looking with
naked eye and filming?  Since a camera is a set of light sensors and
lenses, if I'm using an N800 internet tablet with the ambient light
sensor, does that count as filming?  Should people with prothetic eyes
be ordered to close eyes when they pass near a private property?  The
idea of google streetview infringing anybody's privacy is so misled.

Cheers