[OSM-talk] Finding what country something is in (new website)

OJ W ojwlists at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 31 08:33:52 BST 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 8:16 AM, John Smith<delta_foxtrot at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I also checked the Australian state borders and they are marked as admin_level=4;10 which may interfere with things if the script was only looking for a single number, however the boundary is used for local and state.

the "4;10" number sounds like a good place to start investigating - is
that why they're not showing-up on the map of australia?

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-24.1&lon=139.5&zoom=4&layers=B000FTF

there area some debug tools available on the website I'm getting data from:

http://78.46.81.38/#section.debug_area