[OSM-talk] question about untagged green points

Hillsman, Edward hillsman at cutr.usf.edu
Fri Jul 31 15:19:50 BST 2009

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have not tried JOSM yet, but mean to, and this is another reason for me to move that up my list of things to do. For the student projects, I'll leave the choice up to them at this stage. But my real reason in writing was to be able to answer a question about what these points are and where they come from.

Ed