[OSM-talk] OSM based printed directory, possible?

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Tue Jun 2 22:49:37 BST 2009

El Martes, 2 de Junio de 2009, Matías Iturburu escribió:
[...]
> > I'm sure somebody from AND would be able to shed somelight over this.
>
> on that last sentence I guess you mean legal-talk AND talk-ar. Correct me
> if I'm wrong.

No, I mean AND as in "Automobile Navigation Devices", the guys who donated the
whole netherlands and that are still in the business of selling cartography.

Cheers,
--

http://ivan.sanchezortega.es
Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.29-2-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and PHP
5.2.9-4 generating this signature.
Uptime: 23:48:45 up 22:01,  2 users,  load average: 1.05, 0.79, 0.83